[00:05.32]- Im gonna go sleep it off. Listen, youre wonderful. - Good night. 我要回家睡觉,你舍不得我 [00:07.84]- You know what? You need me. - Take care. Come on, hon. 保重,我们走吧 [00:08.12]You guys, listen, I hate to tell you,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-缘分天注定

14 A Widespread Epidemic GLOSSARY outbreak the moment when something begins to happen very suddenly,affecting many people * The outbreak of war caused panic in the streets. disease illness; something that makes a person sick* Dominic suffers from a r

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

My dear Teachers,fellow students and friends: Good afternoon. As we all know, the earth is a planet almost covered by water,and it is water made every thing on the earth lively.Water is also one of the important part of our environment.Th

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 人教版新目标初中英语(2013版)七年级下

Old days passed away,sorrow now still stays 愁绪挥不去苦闷散不去 Why is my heart like a bird stray? 为何我心一片空虚 Gone were those good days,nothing I betray 感情已失去一切都失去 Love and hate fill my memories 满腔恨愁

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Unit 114:Play with your kids 第114单元:与孩子同乐 Work off extra pounds and help your kids at the same time. 除了消除你自己身上多余的体重外.同时也帮你的孩子减肥吧。 Increasing numbers of children are overweight

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

6. The Rainy Day 雨天 The day is cold, and dark, and dreary; It rains, and the wind is never weary; The vine still clings to the moldering wall, But at every gust the dead leaves fall, And the day is dark and dreary. 天冷、阴暗、沉闷; 下着

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 陈冠商英语背诵文选合集

精彩独白: Merida:Some say, our destiny is tied to the land. As much a part of us as we are of it. Others say fate is woven① together like a cloth. So that one's destiny intertwines ②with many others. It's the one thing we search for, or f

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

bemoan.v 对表示惋惜或悲伤,抱怨=bewail 【例】He bemoaned his bitter fate 他自叹命薄。 【记】be表状态,moan(n 呻吟;vi 抱怨;vt 呻吟)

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

By Michael Kitchen Afghan kidnappers holding three foreign United Nations workers hostage say they are now considering whether to kill, hold or release their captives. The Afghan government is hopeful

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

Hold on little girl! Show me what he's done to you Stand up little girl! A broken heart can't be that bad When it's through, it's through. Fate will twist the both of you So come on baby come on over. Let me be the one to show you: (Chorus) I'm the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Swear I made up my mind When I saw you that first time Its like you were send from the sky The love you hear about That you just cant do without Baby thats you and I Always believed there was something more Through every empty hour I kept searching f

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

猫王的经典曲目:Are You Lonesome Tonight? Are You Lonesome Tonight? Are you lonesome tonight? Do you miss me tonight? Are you sorry we drifted apart? Does your memory stray to a bright summer day When I kissed you and called you sweetheart? D

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Reduced and erased you are Pulled down, beaten up Caressed by pain and smashed with a fist of steel On a journey so wide that your senses they collide Desperate struggle against the will of fate It's sealed before you've any chance to break the cycle

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

A black sun has risen Look up into the sky Enter your rain season Drown out the light A return to the soil Harvest by hand Depleted and bleak in An unfertile land Is it fate or is it fortune That blasts our past to oblivion Can you feel The weight ha

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

[Verse 1] Looking for a way in It's a big step, when you fall in And every single touch says How you need it, can you feel me It comes on a whirlwind And it blows in, like a hurricane Till you wonder where you are And how you got so far [Chorus] I'll

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

超小资情调Jason Mraz 打榜热曲I'm Yours Im Yours by Jason Mraz Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but youre so hot that I melted I fell right through the cracks, now I'm tryin to get back Before the cool done run

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Todd: Hey, Greg, you got a great dog. Where did you get your dog? Greg: Actually, my dog and I sort of found each other. I was moving from one house to another and as I was moving from the parking lot to my house, I saw this really skinny dog that lo

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

作战篇 NO.6: 故兵贵胜,不贵久。 故知兵之将,民之司命。国家安危之主也。 这句啥意思: 所以,作战最重要、最有利的是速胜,最不宜的是旷日持久。 真正懂得用兵之道、深知用兵利害的

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 孙子兵法

Explanation: The east coast of the United States, or the part of the United States that touches the Atlantic Ocean, is also called the Eastern Seaboard or the Atlantic Seaboard. The Eastern Seaboard is the place where the United States began. When Eu

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

「英文学习笔记」 corridor n. 走廊 revolve vt. 旋转 stifling v. 窒息 indication n. 指示,象征 undecipherable adj. 难以辨认的 suitcase n. 手提箱,衣箱 luggage n. 行李箱 continuation n. 继续,续篇 「中英文诗词对

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文